Sunoptics Sig Series UL Smoke Vents with Continuous Venting
SUNOPTICS® Industrial Smoke Vents are ideal for use in industrial and commercial buildings where emergency smoke evacuation requirements are needed. Sunoptics has multiple smoke vent models and certifications available for your smoke vent needs.
The Sunoptics continuous-venting smoke vents combine the advantages of fire safety and natural daylight, with the benefit of passive ventilation. Depending on the ventilation need of the space, the SVT2CV UL Listed smoke vent is available with one, two or three storm-resistant blades.
The Sunoptics SVT2CV UL Listed smoke vents with integrated rain guarding are available in single- and double-glazed versions; two lens options; and impact-modified acrylic or ClearArmour® prismatic polycarbonate options with snow load ratings of 10-pounds per square foot.
- Sunoptics Diamond-Shield 10-Year Warranty
- Two Lens Shape Options – dome or elongated pyramid (double-hip)
- Lens Hail Class Ratings for Class 3 and Class 4
- Fusible link options from 165°F (73.89°C) to 386°F (196.66°C)
- Manual interior and exterior pull cables
- Features Sunoptics prismatic optics to provide 100% diffused daylight throughout the day
Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of plastic. Refer to Acrylic-Polycarbonate Environmental Compatibility tables for suitable uses.
|Environmental Listing||Hail Rating Class 1, Hail Rating Class 3, Hail Rating Class 4, Snow Load Rated 10 lbs.|
|Product Type||Smoke Vents|
|Lens/Diffuser Material||Acrylic, Plastic, Polycarbonate|
|Primary Material||Acrylic, Polycarbonate|