Signature™ Series Commercial Prismatic Dome Skylights
Sunoptics® Signature™ Series skylights feature high-performance prismatic optics to bring in more usable 100% diffused natural light — eliminating the glare and hot-spots associated with other skylight systems. Its dome design captures more light at low-light levels than any other passive skylight on the market today.
Signature Series skylights are available in a number of standard sizes. They feature all-aluminum frames with integral condensation gutters and thermal breaks to provide worry-free leak protection. For ease of installation, the Signature Series multi-glazed skylights come standard with a weather sweep, foam curb-seal tape, and stainless-steel fasteners.
For added durability, all Sunptics ClearArmour Polycarbonate Prismatic Skylights are FM Approved and Class 4 hail (2″) resistant as well as available with High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) approvals, including Miami-Dade County Approved, Florida NOA No. 21-0318.03, Exp 05/20/2026.
- Sunoptics Diamond-Shield Warranty
- Proprietary dome and prismatic-lens design
- Single and Double versions available
- Pre-installed foam-curb gasket – comes standard with multi-glazed skylights
- Integrated curb weather sweep – comes standard with multi-glazed skylights
- Class 4 Hail Ratings
- FGIA Certified 800MD Frame Design
- NFRC Authorization Ratings for U-factor, SHGC, VT & CR
- Florida Building Code 2020, High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) Approved, FL14086-R4
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 21-0318.03, Exp 05/20/2026 Approved
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approval Class Number 4431
- CE Certified
Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of plastic. Refer to Polycarbonate Environmental Compatibility tables for suitable uses.
|Environmental Listing||Hail Rating Class 4|
|Regulatory Listing||AAMA, CE, ICC-ES|
|Primary Material||Polycarbonate, Aluminum|