Signature™ Series Commercial Prismatic Dome Skylights
Sunoptics® Signature™ Series skylights feature high-performance prismatic optics to bring in more usable 100% diffused natural light — eliminating the glare and hot-spots associated with other skylight systems. Its dome design captures more light at low-light levels than any other passive skylight on the market today.
Signature Series skylights are available in standard sizes from 2’x2’ to 5’x10’, as well as custom sizes to accommodate your every need. They feature all-aluminum frames with integral condensation gutters and thermal breaks to provide worry-free leak protection. For ease of installation, the Signature Series multi-glazed skylights come standard with a weather sweep, foam curb-seal tape, and stainless-steel fasteners.
For added durability in storm-prone areas, all Sunoptics polycarbonate prismatic skylights are resistant to Class 4 hail; while our ClearArmour® polycarbonate prismatic skylights are FM Approved and Hurricane Zone rated – including Miami-Dade County Approved, Florida NOA No. 21-0318.03, Exp 05/20/2026.
The Sunoptics Signature™ Series military-grade skylight is the only prismatic skylight in the market with the strength to meet the highest performance requirements to be used in Department of Defense (DoD) projects per Chapter 10. Sunoptics tests the entire skylight (not just the lens material) to meet the requirements for ASTM F1642 and GSA-TS01. This ensures that we meet or exceed what is required for air blast loadings and wind/overpressure loadings to support these DoD applications.
- Sunoptics Diamond-Shield Warranty
- Proprietary dome and prismatic-lens design
- Single, Double and Triple Glazed versions available
- Pre-installed foam-curb gasket – comes standard with multi-glazed skylights
- Integrated curb weather sweep – comes standard with multi-glazed skylights
- Class 3 and Class 4 Hail Ratings
- FGIA Certified 800MD Frame Design
- NFRC Authorization Ratings for U-factor, SHGC, VT & CR
- Florida Building Code 2020, High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) Approved, FL14086-R4
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA No. 21-0318.03, Exp 05/20/2026 Approved
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approval Class Number 4431
- CE Certified
Click here to open our LENS-GLAZING SELECTION TOOL to assist you in selecting the ideal lens type for your project’s location.
Certain airborne contaminants can diminish integrity of plastic. Refer to Acrylic-Polycarbonate Environmental Compatibility tables for suitable uses.
|Light Source||Not Applicable|
|Compliance Listing||BAA, HVHZ|
|Environmental Listing||Hail Rating Class 3, Hail Rating Class 4|
|Regulatory Listing||AAMA, CE|
|Voltage Rating||Not Applicable|
|Lens/Diffuser Material||Acrylic, Plastic, Polycarbonate|
|Primary Material||Acrylic, Polycarbonate|